Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
    طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي ممكن طلب تعبير عن الويك اند بالماضي

السلام عليكم
    ممكن تعبير عن الويك اند بالماضي
    ضروري تكفوا

Kingdom Of Heaven الصورة الرمزية aiman.h.kallaf
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

هذي تعبيرين جاهزه بس تحتاج شغل شويه
    تغير الاسماء وتغير ايام الاسبوع عندنا (خميس وجمعه الاجازه) عندهم جمعه وسبت

التعبير الاول والاسهل

How I spent the weekend
    Nothing extraordinary happened last weekend. It was just like any other ordinary weekend. I got up later than usual on Saturday morning. After breakfast I went over to my friend Arul's house and spent some time reading comics there. Arul has tons of comics. His father buys the latest for him. Being his friend, I get to read them too.
    We read comics till lunch-time. Then I went home, had lunch and took an afternoon nap. Taking an afternoon nap is a pleasure that I can indulge in only on weekends. On weekdays I do not have time for it. The rest of the afternoon I helped my father in the garden uprooting weeds and trimming the hedge. We continued until darkness fell. After that I had my bath and dinner. After dinner I watched television until it was time for bed.
    I got up late too on Sunday morning. For breakfast I had cornflakes with milk while listening to the radio. Then I spent the rest of the morning doing homework.
    Again I took a nap after lunch. Then I finished up my homework.
    By the time I was done with the homework it was already evening. So I took a stroll around the neighborhood. It was a great feeling to be able to relax after all the homework had been done.
    After dinner, I packed my books in my bag and went to bed early. I had to get enough sleep otherwise I would fall asleep in school the next day. Thus ended yet another weekend.

التعبير الثاني والي احسه بياخذ وقت

Here are my suggestions:

"This Friday and Saturday were passed as usual; working almost the whole day on Friday and half day on Saturday, driving the city bus on the same route and also dealing with the same passengers. The main things I did this weekend were submitting going to church, and mowing in the front yard.
    Since I started my distance education, I spend all my spare time reading my textbook and research related topics on the internet to improve my knowledge and answer all the questions asked by my instructor. So, Saturday afternoon was the day I spent a lot of time editing my essay draft before I submitted it for a score. When I finished editing, I read it again and again but I wasn't satisfied on my work. At this moment, I remember my instructor's suggestion, so I decide to read it again on Sunday. Because of this, I saved my work and turned off my computer.
    The next day, Sunday, was a little chilly in the morning. However, my fiancé and I didn't change our mind from going to church. The church was about 25 miles away from our home. We stayed there until 1:00pm. After church, my fiancé and I went to our favorite restaurant us usual to eat our lunch. By the time we got home it was 3:30pm.
    Finally, after a little rest, watching a movie and chatting with my fiancé, I went to the front yard to mow the grass. This is the worse part of owning the house; cleaning, mowing, and gardening all the
    This weekend passed as usual doing assignments, going to, and working around the house. This routine will continue until a significant change in my life occurs. Who knows, one day I could win a lottery and travel the world and relax around the beaches on weekends with my fiancé. Until then, I am OK with it as it is."

Your content is very thorough. You do a good job of introducing what you will discuss in the piece, you give quite a good amount of detail in the body, and your conclusion is very neat. A good essay overall.

my assignment and quiz answers, the grass time. church

طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

يعطيك الف الف الف عافية
    بس كانه طويل

المفضلات

المفضلات