Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
    طالب مبتدئ الصورة الرمزية ѕншaa5ч --<3
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2011
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    United Arab Emirates

افتراضي صححولي البرغراف

آلسسلإم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركآته
    ممم
    ممكن تصححو لي هالبرغراف لاني احس البرغراف فيه وايييد أغلاظ

My name is Shaikha Saeed . I'm 20 years old . I am student in the third year in United Arab Emiratis University. In this memo, I am going to tell you little bit about my background, interests, achievements and my goals.
    I was born on the 17th of Des 1992 in the town where called Gallila is located in south of the city , the place where I open my eyes .I live together with my parents , sisters and brothers. My family are the most important people in my life they means to me the people that I know for a fact will be by my side when I need them the most, no matter what happens. My family is consisting of my father, my mother myself and three brothers and five sister. We are sharing the same house, same food and same wishes. My father was working in the army to serve his country now he is retired . My mother is taking care of our food, clothes and spend her day and night to improve our skills to make us a good persons in our community.They are the ones that have given me everything from the 1st day I was born. From money, food, clothes, and heath; they have always been there for me. They give up so much for me and my brothers and sisters, I couldn’t be more thankful for that. My early years, which I remember badly, I was sent to a kindergarten at the age of Five as both my parents were busy my mother talk care my little sister, my father in his work . As all the children of Belarus I went to school at the age of six.Here I should say that it was my lucky chance to study for 11 years at the school of Aljer. There I got a proper training in such subjects as Arabic, English, Math, science, and History. I usually did a lot of home preparation for them and I liked everything I was doing in them. I really tried hard in them. In these years I meet a lot of friends. After the high school I plan to studying IT at UAEU but because in the high school I was in the Literary section.So I decide to study IT later in my free time in home or recorded in course for example, In the last year recorded in ICDL Course in International ibn Majid Center and participated in many programs courses online such as Photoshop and Swish,etc .Then I thinking about another major it is translation I chose this major for some reason, firstly I'm good in Arabic language and love reading books English literature translated from English to Arabic. For example, Charles Dickens write a lot of beautiful book such as Oliver Twist and David Copperfield.Also I choose this major because I use the program to translated the movies from English to any language like Arabic such as Media Player Program Also I participate in a lot of website included this category.

مـعـلـم عـام الصورة الرمزية ابومحمدالشناوي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Egypt

افتراضي

آلسلإم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركآته

My name is Shaikha Saeed . I'm 20 years old . I am student in the third year in United Arab Emirates University. In this memo, I am going to tell you little bit about my background, interests, achievements and my goals.
    I was born on the 17th of Dec 1992 in the town (where) called Gallila ( is) located in south of the city, the place where I open my eyes .I live ( together) with my parents , sisters and brothers. My family are the most important people in my life, they means to me the people that I know for a fact will be by my side when I need them the most, no matter what happens. My family(is consisting) consists of my father, (my) mother myself and three brothers and five sisters. We (are sharing) share the same house, same food and same wishes. My father (was working) worked in the army to serve his country now he is retired . My mother is (taking) takes care of our food, clothes and spends her day and night to improve our skills to make us (a) good persons in our community.

They (are the ones that) have given me everything from the 1st day I was born. (From) money, food, clothes, and heath; they have always been there for me. They (give up) sacrificed so much for me and my brothers and sisters, I couldn’t be more thankful for that. My early years, which I remember badly, I was sent to a kindergarten at the age of Five as both my parents were busy my mother (talk) took care my little sister, my father was in his work . As all the children of Belarus I went to school at the age of six.
    Here I should say that it was my lucky chance to study for 11 years at the school of Aljer. There I got a proper training in such subjects as Arabic, English, Maths, science, and History. I usually did a lot of home preparation for them and I liked everything I was doing in them. I really tried hard in them. In these years I (meet) met a lot of friends. After the high school I plan to studying IT at UAEU but because in the high school I was in the Literary section.So I decide to study IT later in my free time (in)at home or recorded in course for example, In the last year recorded in ICDL Course in International ibn Majid Center and participated in many programs courses online such as Photoshop and Swish,etc .Then I (thinking) thought about another major it is translation I chose this major for some reasons, first, I'm good (in) at Arabic language and love reading books in English literature translated from English into Arabic. For example, Charles Dickens wrote a lot of beautiful book such as Oliver Twist and David Copperfield. Also I chose this major because I used the program to translated the movies from English to any language like Arabic such as Media Player Program Also I participate in a lot of website included this category.

اللهم اعتق رقابنا و رقاب آبائنا و أمهاتنا من النار

مـعـلـم عـام الصورة الرمزية ابومحمدالشناوي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Egypt

افتراضي

note
    i did it quickly without revising

اللهم اعتق رقابنا و رقاب آبائنا و أمهاتنا من النار

•