Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
    طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

Important يوميات .. كتبتها بالإنجليزي وأريد التصحيح .

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

كتبت 15 يوم من يومياتي بالإنجليزي .. وأريد تصحيحًا لما كتبت بارك الله فيكم .
    وإن كان من توضيح وشرح فأفضل : *

هذه الـ 15 يوم :

· I hoped I visited my aunts today , but the decision was decided tardily . So , I didn't have time to prepare . But I profited from my time to study two chapters of physics .
    · I'm very happy today . I got 14 participants in my project . But I wasted a lot of time in the development of my projects and thinking about their results so I didn't study well .
    · I had planned to come back from the university after the exam to complete my project . But unfortunately , we exploited the time to take English lecture .
    · Today the most beautiful day in the university . We took English lecture in the field . We played in the rain . Also I met my friend Sara Nemer .
    · I tested computer . The exam was good . Also I tested sports . It's was bad . I hate sports .
    ·After a long period , I was encouraged to wear black blouse and dark blue skirt . I was quiet as her . I set alone with a book and coffee .
    · Today was a barbeque but we don't have time to barbecue . It's nice . I got full marks in the writing . thank god !
    · I helped my colleagues in physics group to solve the question . I was happy about it .
    · I hoped to write a literary text , but the time late . I must go to sleep .
    · Lmea'a was absent . I spent praying hour with Rahaf , a new friend .
    · I went back to home at ten and half . I didn't sleep well become I was waking up every quarter of hour .
    ·I was nervous , I didn't want to talk to me anyone . صديقتي زعلت مني كثيرًا لأني كنت أحادثها بأسلوب سيئ !
    · I didn't see my friend Lmea'a . She attended English lecture then came to home with out asking me . On the day , I got physics degree .
    · I spent time alone in prayer's hour because Lmea'a didn't come until a quarter to one . On this day , I got degrees anatomy and Ethics .
    · Meeting with aunts in my house .

أنتظركم بفارغ الصبر ، أريد التعلم =)

طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

لا زلت أنتظر !

•  

المفضلات