Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
صفحة 2 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 11 إلى 20 من 25
    طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2014
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

wooow I loved the idea!
    Thank you so much indeed!
    : )
    so, when are we supposed to meet?

طالب مبتدئ الصورة الرمزية rahma2020
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2014
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

very nice I like it

طالب مبتدئ الصورة الرمزية mo0omo
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2013
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Indifferent مشاهدة المشاركة
    wooow I loved the idea!
    Thank you so much indeed!
    : )
    so, when are we supposed to meet?

We will decide it very soon

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2013
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة rahma2020 مشاهدة المشاركة
    very nice I like it

Thanks.. so, please make a try with part of it

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2013
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Mutazz مشاهدة المشاركة
    an amazing effort momo . i really liked the idea. but it would be great if you put a date where we should discuss about it so everyone would anticipate it.
    Thank you, Mutazz for your help.. my activity started to get active

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2013
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة *Butterfly مشاهدة المشاركة

.Wonderful idea dear ^^ keep up the great work here

Here we go ! I have written some of it

Hey! Everybody. This John Assaraf, and I’m coming to you live form beautiful, sunny San Diego and tonight we’re going to be talking about “Really how you can set and achieve any goal you choose “Now, I really believe that this is possible for you, and I also know that most people do a great job of setting goals, but they don’t do a great job of achieving their goals. I’ve been invested a life time and lots and lots of money trying to understand why I’ve been able to achieve goals, why I’ve been able to help people to achieve goals; but more importantly
    , Why it's so difficult for some people to really achieve and go after their life's goals and dreams, and do it effectively and efficiently. Now I made you several promises in inviting you to this live webcast, and no matter where you are in the world, I'm gonna keep that promise, and here that the things I wanna share with you, I'll share with you why I believe that no matter how big your goals are right now, there is too small, there way too small for most people, I know some of you probably have big graduals goals, I congratulations to you, number two, I want to share with you several the fundamental errors, mistakes that people make when they're setting their goals, and how you can avoid them, number three I said that you can learn how to earn three to five times, maybe ten times more income in the next twelve months, and I don't like to say in next you know weekend, or thirty days, or ninety days, coz we need some time to help you really understand the goal setting process and achieving process, so, two different processes
    And then how do you attract through ideal the lot of attraction , the right people ,tools , resource and everything you need in order to really make your life the master peace that you want to be and more importantly how do you feel proud of youself that your life has purpose and meaning.After all the reason that most of us wanna achieve certain thing in our life is so that we can feel like our life has purpose and meaning and what I can share with you is that my journey to learning how to set and achieve goals came around thirty one years ago when I was nineteen years old and i was getting myself enormous of trouble in Monterey of canada , I quit high school when I was in grade eleven i hated school and and they did reallly like me very much , the leader But I knew that I have something will tell me , I really want
    to achieve success

Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it ^^

Masha'Allah sister, thanks to you for your participation
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mo0omo ; 07-05-2014 الساعة 06:31 AM

طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2011
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Morocco

افتراضي

great idea, ماشاء الله

~. κεnραиςнίη Cαηςσzа .~ الصورة الرمزية XEROX
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    الدولة
    Qatar
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Qatar

افتراضي

excellent work guys, i liked it so much. it would be a great helping to make our listening better
    nd sorry for not participating because my connection is really bad, apologies
    keep it up..
    trying to be a good person

طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2013
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Yemen

افتراضي

great great great mooomo
    you are always creative ^______________^
    so thank you by your creator. *^_________________^*

طالب مبتدئ الصورة الرمزية emtiaz
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2013
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

Great idea, you can count me in. i'll start with you as soon as i finish my exams

•  

صفحة 2 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
    • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
    • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
    • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
    •