Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

الموضوع: Story of Pencil and Eraser

طالب تخرج
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Morocco

افتراضي Story of Pencil and Eraser

"Story of Pencil and Eraser"

Pencil: I'm sorry....
    Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was Made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. smile emoticon

Its an inspirational story ...... tells the relation between our parents & us..

طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2015
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي

يا للممحاة الرائعة

تسلم يدك ع القصة الرائعة

طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2017
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Andorra

افتراضي

, You should know it , how to recover delete data can be simple for thses people who have a recovery,you should use professional erase software to do

طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2017
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Andorra

افتراضي

You should know it, how to recover delete data can be simple for these people who have a recovery, you should use professional erase software to do, because the effective eraser tool can make the deleted data can not recovered with some recovery tool

طالب مبتدئ
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2017
    المشاركات
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia

افتراضي Thanks

I really enjoyed the story. Thanks

•  

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة